If you've integrated Kiite with Slack, you'll be able to access all of the knowledge you have in Kiite, right in Slack!
What does the Kiite and Slack integration do?
- Allow you to search Cards, Playbooks, and Resources while you are in Slack
Where to message Kiite:
- in a private message with Kiite
- in a channel where Kiite is a member and has permission
How to talk to Kiite:
- Tag @kiite in a channel followed by your search terms (tagging Kiite will allow the results to be visible by those in the channel)
- Use the command /kiite search followed by your search terms (using this command, the results will only visible to you until you decide to share it)
Can be utilized in a direct message to Kiite or in a channel where Kiite is a user.
Yields these results:
The green results are from the Knowledge Base. The grey results are link directly to relevant resources.